President & Attorney
Andrew Hoffman grew up on a farm three miles east of Spencer, Nebraska. Today, he is an active small-town attorney deep in the heart of Rural Nebraska. From representing farmers in real estate transactions, to planning a rancher’s succession plan, Andrew enjoys his robust agriculturally influenced law practice. Andrew practices law with a deep sense of commitment and loyalty to his clients. Being the son of rural farmers and entrepreneurs, Andrew feels a genuine connection to each and every one of his clients. He is passionate about helping people.
Andrew has made his mark as a multi-faceted practice talent. With litigation experience ranging from contested family real estate trials to felony jury trial experience, Andrew has simultaneously developed a diverse set of estate and business planning skills which are strengthened by his vast litigation experience. Each family succession plan is developed with a clean exit strategy designed to prevent future generations from ending their relationship in the courtroom. Recognizing his unique planning abilities, Andrew works with some of the most elite financial advisors and CPAs in rural Nebraska and South Dakota. As a result, Andrew is a statewide practitioner, with clients literally statewide—from Omaha to Kimball.
Today, Andrew’s primary practice areas are real estate transactions, estate planning, probate, business planning, and municipal representation. Andrew is a frequent guest lecturer on topics such as estate planning.
In addition to operating Andrew Hoffman Law PC, LLO, Andrew and his wife Brianna also own a title insurance company known as Nebraska Farmers Land & Title. This upstart title company prides itself on providing fast, convenient and comprehensive closing and title services. Andrew and Brianna also are actively involved in farming and ranching.
Giving back to his community is interwoven into Andrew’s fabric. Hundreds of hours are spent each year, helping the communities he serves.
Scholarship – Andrew, as chairman of the Mary Linhart Youth Scholar College Scholarship Fund, is responsible for helping manage a $1,000,000 scholarship endowment that he helped his late client establish for North Central Nebraska students. Andrew is charged with the task of overseeing the Linhart Scholarship committee award nearly $40,000 in annual scholarships each year—the product of an endowment that he helped create—all for the benefit of underserved Rural Nebraska students.
Community Development – Andrew is passionate about working with the Nebraska Community Foundation and helping recruit young professionals and families to Rural Nebraska. From physicians to bankers, Andrew has been involved in helping recruit a number of families back to rural Nebraska. Andrew is a frequent guest speaker at community development functions, helping celebrate and promote the many successes of Rural Nebraska.
Pediatric Cancer – In addition to his local volunteer projects, Andrew has become well-known as a national advocate for research funding for pediatric brain cancer—a disease which affects his son. Andrew has traveled the United States spreading the critical message about the need for increased funding for child brain cancer research. From a meeting with President Barack Obama in the White House Oval Office to numerous National media appearances with the likes of Fox News, CNN, ESPN, ABC World News, and Good Morning America, Andrew has provided leadership in the fight.
In the fall of 2012, Andrew and his family established the “Team Jack Foundation” (www.TeamJackFoundation.Org) to further their efforts in the fight against pediatric brain cancer. Since beginning his efforts at raising funds, he and his family have helped raise over $5,000,000 and counting for pediatric brain cancer research via the Team Jack movement. Andrew has successfully lobbied and negotiated an additional $3,000,000 for co-funding for an over $8,000,000 impact on disease research.
Andrew skillfully balances his thriving law practice with his personal interest in helping kids. He has helped guide the recruitment and development of a full-time professional staff for Team Jack, including a skilled Executive Director, so that he can continue his focus on his law practice. His primary role with the foundation is as a Co-Board Chair with wife Brianna.
Core Value – Family
Andrew is married to Brianna N. Hoffman, a Doctor of Pharmacy. Brianna is a hospital pharmacist and also serves as the office manager for Andrew Hoffman Law. Together, they have three kids—Jack, Ava, and Reese.
Even a hyper-active Attorney with interests in spending a lot of time helping kids has to find some time away from it all. Andrew takes advantage of where he lives. Andrew is an outdoor enthusiast. He and his family enjoy walleye fishing, hunting, camping, and fixing fence on the family ranch. From the 30 inch walleye mounted at his Atkinson office, to his most recent whitetail hunt on his iPhone, Andrew loves sharing his outdoor photos and stories with clients.
Andrew is also an avid runner. His races have included the Boston Marathon (April 2014), the Los Angeles Marathon (March 2015), the Chicago Marathon (October 2015), and the Minneapolis Marathon (2016 and 2017). While he enjoys marathon running, his favorite races are the local fun runs that help support the charities in the communities that he serves as legal counsel.
- Spencer-Naper, Nebraska, High School Diploma
- South Dakota State University, Bachelor of Political Science Degree (High Honors)
- University of South Dakota School of Law (Sterling Honor Society Graduate)
- Nebraska Bar (Attorney)
- South Dakota Bar (Attorney)
- Nebraska Title Insurance Producer
- Chairman of the Mary Linhart Youth Scholar College Scholarship Fund, Nebraska Community Foundation.
- Rotary International, O’Neill, Nebraska Chapter.
- Former Board Member and Chairman of the West Holt Memorial Hospital in Atkinson, Nebraska.
- Elder & Former President of the Immanuel Lutheran Church, Atkinson, Nebraska & current active member
- Former assistant high school football coach.
- Miscellaneous appearances at various high schools relating to community and legal issues, and guest lecturer at Holt County Law Day on various occasions.
- Alternate member of the 8th Judicial District Judicial Nominating Commission.
- High school mock trial coach (2004 State Champions and 2005 State Runner-up).
- Former President of the Northern Division of the Eighth Judicial District Bar Association.
- Co-Chair of the Team Jack Foundation
- NASCAR FOUNDATION’s Betty Jane France Humanitarian of the Year Award (2016)
- Hometown Hero Award, Presented by FBI Omaha Division (2018)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Agent Conference (Summer 2013)
- “The importance of selecting the right health insurance carrier”
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Western Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico (Summer 2016)
- Importance of Health Insurance and Good Coverage)
- Farm Bureau Federation District Meeting (Winter 2015)
- “Light yourself on Fire—Why Leadership is so Important”
- West Holt Hospital Foundation Appreciation Banquet (Winter 2012—Keynote)
- Valley County Hospital Foundation Volunteer Banquet (Spring 2015—Keynote)
- Uplifting Athletes Foundation Gala, Harrisburg, PA (Winter 2013—Keynote)
- Boston Children’s Hospital Banquet, Boston, MA (Spring 2014—over 800 attendees—Keynote)
- Boston Children’s Hospital “Champions for Children”, via Skype, (Winter 2013)
- Teammates Foundation Gala, O’Neill, Nebraska (Summer 2013)
- Team Jack Foundation Gala, Lincoln, Nebraska (Winter 2013 & 2014)
- Michael’s Way Foundation, Philadelphia, PA (Winter 2013)
- Husker Athletic Fund, Lincoln, Nebraska (Spring 2014)
- Hamilton Foundation 50 Year Anniversary Celebration (Keynote address), Aurora, Nebraska (November 2015)
- Heartland Lutheran Donor Celebration (Keynote address), Grand Island, Nebraska (November 2015)
- Wayne State College (Fall 2014)
- District FCCLA Leadership Convention (Fall 2014)
- Ravenna, Nebraska High School Athletic Banquet (Spring 2013)
- O’Neill St. Mary’s High School Athletic Banquet (Spring 2013)
- Nebraska Cattlemen’s Association District Meeting (January 2012)
- Nebraska Flying Farmers & Ranchers State Convention (February 2012)
- Christ Lutheran Church Congregation (Winter 2013)
- O’Neill Methodist Church Congregation (Summer 2013)
- Kaup’s Financial Client Summit (Winter 2013)
- Numerous other organizational conferences and meetings